Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Full Swing

December brings a full schedule of fun (and some craziness)!
 
We hit the ground running on the 1st with Jackson's advent calendar. I put a verse, small treat, and sometimes a special activity that will we will be doing in his small box for the day.
Dec 1 (2)
We then read Jackson's Christmas Bible and sometimes another Christmas story. He looks forward to this time each night.
Dec 1 (4)
 
We went to the Parade of Lights this weekend, but since it was 80 degrees we opted for a smoothie instead of hot chocolate!
IMG_1815
Jackson spot for the parade, and he did cover his ears for most of it because there were sirens galore.
IMG_1817
An ambulance shining bright. Jackson's verse for this night was John 8:12, "Jesus is the light of the world."
IMG_1825
 
We took Jackson to see Santa Cow at Chick-fil-a. He earned enough smiley faces from preschool to be able to go and had been talking about it for days. However, when we got there he was to scared to take a picture. I had to take one with him first to even get this one!
IMG_1837
 
My Christmas cards are on their way.
After one epic fail, I love how they turned out!
IMG_1838
 
Here's to hoping the rest of December slows down so I can enjoy it (and do a few loads of laundry)!

No comments: