Sunday, January 13, 2013

10 Pins Fall Down

Jackson's preschool had Pajamas and Pancakes Saturday morning. We went and enjoyed some yummy breakfast and fun games.
We came home to get dressed and ready for the day. In trying to think of something to do inside due to some light rain, we decided to try our luck at bowling.
 
Jackson was so excited to go. He was showing us his muscles before we left the house just to let us know he was strong enough to knock all 10 pins down.
 He didn't want our help at all.
 Ready, set, throw!
 We ended up playing 2 games because Jackson was having so much fun. In between his turns he would get Mommy and Daddy's bowling bowl ready, give us high fives, and barely sit down.
 After each turn, no matter how many pins he knocked down, Jackson would run, jump, or skip back to us and high five us. By the end, he was disappointed if he didn't get any pins down.
 Jackson had a 67 and 76 (with bumpers). Brian and I tied the first game, and I beat him by 10 the second one.
I think I see more bowling trips in our future!

No comments: