Thursday, January 24, 2013

21 weeks

 
Cravings: Nothing specific this week, just HUNGRY all the time
 
Sleep: Still getting up at least once to use the restroom

Symptoms: Feeling really good

Movement: Lots of kicks, Brian even felt him

Maternity clothes: I am wearing a mixture of both

Size of baby: Length of a carrot

What I miss: Really not much, overall I feel great and thankful for this little boy

Gender: Boy, Now to finalize a name

Looking forward to: Bedtime each night, I am tired!
 
Love this sweet face and boy already!
Everything at the ultrasound looked good. He is weighing 15 ounces and measuring 21 weeks 2 days, just 2 days ahead.
So thankful for each and every kick and my growing belly because it means a healthy little boy.
 
"Sing to him, sing praise to him, tell of all his wonderful acts." 1 Chronicles 16:9

No comments: