Thursday, January 10, 2013

18 & 19 weeks

18 weeks
19 weeks
I am really 19 1/2 weeks today. My appointment went well and his heartbeat sounded great. Only downside is this was my first appointment I didn't get a peek at his sweet face. I am feeling extremely thankful and blessed that all is going well.
 
Cravings: Water and smoothies
 
Sleep: Still getting up at least once to use the restroom, got a lot of rest over break
Symptoms: Terrible heartburn at least 3 times a week, back pain
Movement: Feeling lots of flutters
Maternity clothes: Not wearing them yet, hoping to make it until 20 weeks like I did with Jackson
Size of baby: Heirloom tomato, baby is about 6 1/2 inches and 8 1/2 ounces big
 
What I miss: Really not much, overall I feel great maybe just my Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic that I would pick up on the way to school
Gender: Boy, Now to finalize a name
 
Looking forward to: My anatomy ultrasound in 1 1/2 weeks
 
Thank you for your continued prayers for me and the baby!

No comments: