Thursday, February 7, 2013

23 Weeks


Cravings: Nothing specific this week, just hungry
 
Sleep: Better this week
 
Symptoms: Heartburn
 
Movement: Lots and lots, love this constant reminder of my little boy

Maternity clothes: Yes

Size of baby: large mango
 
What I miss: Nothing 

Gender: Boy
Looking forward to: Figuring out what to do with the nursery
 
Everyone mentions the connection of presidents to both Jackson and Lincoln. Lincoln is obvious and Jackson never crossed our mind as a presidents. Either way we don't care and LOVE his name!
I had to share this email from my mother-in-law it is just too funny.

For the record we do like Kennedy, so if there is a girl you just never know.

3 comments:

Tim and Emily said...

I love Kennedy, too! We also had a presidential name picked out but didn't end up using it this time around. I really like Lincoln and can't wait for you to get to meet him!

Frank and Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you, Kyndra! You are going to be one spoiled momma.

Jules said...

I'm so excited for your newest "president"! I love that name!!