I keep a running list of the funny things he says on my phone, but I still forget to put of few of them down. Jackson keeps us laughing!
"I come before you in the name of The Lord." One day when playing battle with his trucks and me.
"I am a million happy, Daddy." After Brian told him we could put up the Christmas tree.
"When can we go to King Burger? I haven't been there since I was born." He would ask this at least once a week after Burger King remodeled by Kroger. We finally fulfilled his dreams last weekend!
"I have to give you a kiss and hug so I won't fight with you." To Brian and me after we were talking about obeying the first time.
"The AAA man only has a little magic, God is a a lot of magic. " After the AAA guy had come to get my keys out of my car.
"Well, actually." How he starts most of his responses now days.
One day when I asked him how are you so big. He answered, "God just makes me grow like crazy."
"Mom, I am just making L's." His comeback when I asked why he was pointing his fingers at me and making a mean face.
Brian was singing "Victory in Jesus" and Jackson got really upset because Victorie is his friend's name from preschool. He told Brian to sing, "Victory and Jackson in Jesus."
LOVE this silly, sweet, sensitive, and dramatic boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment