Cravings: Peanuts (thanks Lindsey!), and just plain hungry
Sleep: Better this week
Symptoms: Uncomfortable at times, I think I there is a foot between my ribs
Movement: Lots and lots, love this constant
reminder of my little boy
Maternity clothes: Yes, really a mixture of both for tops
Size of baby: Ear of corn
Gender: Boy, Lincoln Wayne
What I miss: Nothing, feeling good besides a cold that is creeping in. So, maybe I miss being able to take more medicine than Tylenol and Sudafed
Looking forward to: Picking out fabric/finalizing ideas for Lincoln's room
Comparison picture: I think my belly really popped this week. However, I think my belly might have been bigger with Jackson at this point. I have gained about the same amount of weight.
We continue to be so very thankful for the gift of Lincoln and stand in awe how the Lord worked everything out in His time. Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy for Lincoln and me.
"God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect." Hebrews 11:40

No comments:
Post a Comment