At first, we weren't going to do anything to the nursery. The more I looked at the bland room, I knew we had to do something but cheaply. Lincoln's room really is a labor of love by Brian.
Brian painted 3 walls grey and 1 white. On the white wall he painted chevron stripes. It took him over 2 hours just to tape that wall off. After he painted the room we knew the oak furniture wasn't going to cut it. So, Brian took each piece of furniture out to the garage and painted it black.
Lindsey's mom took our old bumper and turned it into something new and beautiful.
Two panoramic views of the room.
Looking in from the door.
Brian made the crib skirt to match the bumper.
Close up of the bumper and removable monogram cover.
Bookcase
Dresser/changing table
Close up of art work
| We used Jackson's hand prints for this one |
Brian created this one as well.
We are still looking for a small table to set to the rocking chair.
I LOVE, LOVE everything about Lincoln's room. Thank you for your hard work honey, you are amazing!
3 comments:
Looks great!
That is adorable!
Congratulations, congratulations on Lincoln's arrival! He is a DOLL! I hope you're having so much fun with him!
Post a Comment