Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Growing up I went camping each Memorial Day weekend. One day Brian and I hope to take our kids camping and make it a tradition with some friends.
 
Lincoln made his first debut at Church on Sunday. He ate his way through the whole service! That afternoon we decided to be brave and take both kids to our Sunday School Class Pool Party.

Jackson had a blast swimming with Daddy and the other kids.
Later that night at home, we let Lincoln experience the pool for himself. We dipped his feet and hands in the water. I think he liked it!
 
Having a holiday on a Monday means Daddy is home:) We walked to the park, and Jackson enjoyed the new equipment.
 Aunt Midge, Uncle Dan, Kim, Jonathan, and Aaron came over to swim and cook out for dinner. Aunt Midge fed us well.
 
What a fun and relaxing (I napped each day) weekend!


No comments: