Thursday, May 2, 2013

More Fishing

Sunday morning we headed to Church together and enjoyed Newk's for lunch.
 We couldn't make up our minds for after but decided on some more fishing. Jackson was still set on catching a fish he could keep and eat. We tried a different park today.
It was a beautiful day! I took in every minute of the sun and watching Jackson fish. 
Jackson and Papa caught two small sunfish. We weren't able to keep them, but we did feed one to a big white Herring. Jackson thought that was just as cool!
Brian hooked a catfish and let Jackson help reel it in. 
We caught one we could keep!!
Jackson was completely entertained with casting, helping reel in the fish, and playing on the big rocks. 
Good thing I like fishing because I know we will be doing this a lot as our boys grow up!


No comments: