Sunday, June 2, 2013

School's Out

Jackson started preschool in August and ended his year on Friday. They had a bounce house and a special lunch to celebrate. He has grown in several areas this year; but mostly height:) He is 3 1/4 inches taller!
Overall, Jackson did very well at school. He picks up on concepts very easily, but also cries just as easy. He tends to be a perfectionist, so when things don't go just how he wants he gets upset. We will be working on that this summer.

I asked Jackson about some of his favorites from this year:
Friends- Emeka, Garrett, Adam
Madison, Addison, Victorie
Activity- Art, Songs
Lunch I packed- Peanut Butter and Jelly
Center- Lego's
Job- Watering flowers

And in case you were wondering...Jackson is still loving being a big brother!
Looking forward to the summer days with my two boys!

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

I'm not sure I can wait a WHOLE WEEK to see Jackson and Lincoln when I see this sweet picture!!!