Jackson loves books!
He likes looking at them, having them read to him, and picking out his own. We have been going to the library once a week for him to pick out new books. (Sometimes we hang around for story time.)
Jackson was excited to get his very own library card!
Each week we start in a different section of the picture books. Jackson and I read the title and look at the pictures. Then, he decides if he wants the book or not. He either says, "Yes, I want it" and puts it in the stroller or "No, this one looks weird" and puts it back on the shelf.
His favorite books so far this summer the Bear series by Karma Wilson and each week we do look for another one of those. So far we have read Bear Snores On, Bear's New Friend, and Bear Wants More.
Hopefully Jackson's love for reading never ends, and I can't wait to hear him read the books to me!
1 comment:
Alivia loves books too! Here are some of our favorites: A visitor for bear, Llama lama red pajama and pigeon wants a puppy!
Post a Comment