Lincoln has accomplished many things this last month!
He weighs about 18 1/2 pounds and around 28 inches long. He is now wearing all 9-12 months clothes and still size 3 diapers.
He is now eating 3 meals and drinking 6 bottles a day. He weaned himself from nursing, but I am still pumping 4 times a day. He has tried oatmeal cereal, peas, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, acorn and butternut squash, prunes, bananas, peaches, pears, and applesauce. His favorite has to squash and pears. He is a great eater like his big brother!!
He is sleeping from around 8 at night until 5 in the morning. He does not nap well at school, maybe 45 minutes a day. At home he takes 2 longer naps and a shorter one each day.
He is now sitting up independently, pushing himself up, scooting himself forward to get items he wants, and has 2 teeth on the bottom. The top teeth are making there way in now. He is "talking" up a storm and constantly smiling. He loves bath time, especially when he gets in the tub with Jackson.
Lincoln,
You are seriously the sweetest baby! You are so smiley and happy most of the time. I hope you never lose that joy. Christmas time is even more fun with both your brother and you. He loves you so much and is making sure we don't forget to buy you some toys:) Jackson looks for you first thing every morning and loves to play with you. I pray that you two will be best friends. Thank you for bringing so much joy and love to our lives. I love watching you grow and can't wait to see what God has in store for your life.
Love, Mommy
You are seriously the sweetest baby! You are so smiley and happy most of the time. I hope you never lose that joy. Christmas time is even more fun with both your brother and you. He loves you so much and is making sure we don't forget to buy you some toys:) Jackson looks for you first thing every morning and loves to play with you. I pray that you two will be best friends. Thank you for bringing so much joy and love to our lives. I love watching you grow and can't wait to see what God has in store for your life.
Love, Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment