Papa Gary was busy in the fields while we were home. The boys took a ride with Papa Gary in the combine while he was harvesting corn one morning. Jackson loves all things farm but is also such a city boy!
We visited the Children's Museum in town. Not too bad for a small town. Jackson was easily entertained and had fun.
It started snowing quite heavily while we were there. We ran out to take a picture and video of the boys, but it is hard to tell in this picture except in Brian's hair.
That evening I spend some more time with Nicole and Melissa at her house. I got to meet Lucy and Jackson played with Eli for a little bit. I miss these girls and it was so nice to just hang out together for a few hours. Life is so different than when we were 16!
We have told Jackson about the caramel apples from Little Farmer for a long time, so we knew we had to take him since they were still open.
(My vest and scarf were the best purchase for our trip to WI. I wore them almost daily over my outfit to stay warm!)
SO yummy!
The kids bundled up and played on the playground. I sat inside and sipped on a latte:)
That evening I hung out with Lincoln, my mom, and sister. We baked pies for Thanksgiving. Brian took Jackson, Garrison, and Ian to see Frozen with his family.
So sweet!





No comments:
Post a Comment