Before we left for our trip, Jackson told everyone that he was going to go sledding. We weren't sure that would happen, but it snowed several days while we were there.
Garrison taught him the correct way to shovel.
Papa Mel made sledding a reality the night before we left. The kids went sledding down the front yard several times.
And... you have to make a snowman!
Lincoln (or maybe it was me) wasn't a fan of bundling up everywhere we went.
This red cup was needed more than ever to stay warm!
Just a few things from our trip I want to remember that Jackson said:
"Mom, I saw Lily and she is big now."
"Dad, I am going to snore loud in mom's ear like Papa Gary does to Grandma."
"Mom, let's go fast (to the restroom) to beat time." (he didn't want to miss our flight)


No comments:
Post a Comment