I love celebrating Valentine's Day with my loves!
The boys' Valentine gifts were on the island waiting for them in the morning.
I can't get enough of this beautiful sign Brian made for me. Love it!
Jackson played his last basketball game of the season. I am so proud of how hard he played each week.
Then, I got to watch another game of basketball. I love getting to cheer on my students!
The boys went fishing!
Finally, we all got ready for our traditional Valentine's dinner at Chick-fil-a.
My sweet boy and me
My Valentine for 16 years!
Our attempt at a family picture:)
My heart is full!
Lincoln smiled with Grandpa and Grandma because we bribed him with fruit snacks.
We gave Jackson his first real Bible for Valentine's. He loves being able to look up verses he knows, and he was reading it when he woke up.
We try to love and serve each other the best we can every day, but it sure is fun to celebrate a little extra with the ones I love most!
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment