Day 50: Three generations of fishermen!
Day 51: Both boys full of smiles today-
(Jackson didn't even cry when we told him someone stole his bike from our garage)
And Lincoln is finally feeling better!
Day 52: Loving these date nights with my love!
Day 53: I think we have another fisherman on our hands. He doesn't want to be left out.:)
Day 54: Brian always fills up my car for me, but I had to do it myself today (on one of the coldest days) because he has a stomach bug and spent the morning in the ER getting fluids. Thankful for a husband who spoils me and praying he feels better soon.
Day 55: Thank goodness for my mother-in-law! She took care of the Brian and Jackson and disinfected the house today as I went to work and a hair appointment.
Day 56: He's a hoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment