Sunday, February 15, 2015

Memorizing Scripture V3:4

This time I am choosing to memorize Psalm 34:1- " I will extol the Lord at all times, His praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the Lord."

I love the visualization of this verse. All day long, every minute of my day, I should be enthusiastically praising His name and His name is always on my lips. My whole body is proud is proud of what the Lord has done for me. I should be one happy person full of a radiant light that comes from Him!

About a month or two months ago, Brian told me he was healed. He said he felt God heal him in church one day after he prayed. He hasn't taken his medicine since and is doing well. To God be the Glory! I can't write these words without smiling and thanking God again and again! I love sharing the good news that God healed my husband. 

God still performs miracles and deserves the praise and glory for that, but I also need to extol His name no matter what I am going through. If it is a rough day or week, I want to be praising His name, because you know what I found to be true? It is when I take the focus off myself and my problems and turn my eyes upon him and praise His name that the stress, bitterness, anger, whatever else melts away and I find peace and strength in His hands. 

I pray that I will live a life of continually praise to the only one who matters- Jesus Christ. I want my daily habit to be praise!

No comments: