Sunday, October 1, 2017

Aquarium

We spent a Saturday afternoon together at the Downtown Aquarium!

Train ride

A real smile! He was so excited to ride the big ride!

Jackson couldn't get enough off the Sting rays, and Lincoln couldn't get away fast enough!

Touching them


Lincoln was so excited inside the aquarium. He kept running all around telling us, "I've got the best news!" "You won't believe this!" :) 

Riding the carousel 

More Sting rays

The boys both picked out a stuffed animal. Lincoln picked out a white tiger like the one we saw.
Loving on Tundra, far away from the Sting Rays!

Jackson picked a Sting ray. I loved that even though he seems so big, he still loves a new stuffed animal!

My handsome boys!

Reading with Blueray when we got home!
Such a fun time together! I love experiencing things through my boys eyes!

No comments: