Day 280: Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
Day 281: Swimming with Papa!!
(I cracked up when I came home from school and saw Mel wearing my R+F hat!)
Day 282: Lincoln’s favorite book lately has been Duck on a Bike! He thinks it is so funny that Duck can ride a bike and do tricks on it. At the end it shows Duck by a tractor and Lincoln predicted Duck would drive the tractor next.
Well, to my surprise when ordering books through Scholastic for my students I found Duck on a Tractor!! I was SO excited to give it to him today!!!
Day 283: Jackson loves when Papa takes him to swim practice because Papa thinks he needs protein (AKA Church’s chicken strips) after his workout!!!
Day 284: Date Night!!
Day 285: Back row readers :)
Day 286: Another soccer game win!
These 2 took on the other team all by themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment