Monday, October 9, 2017

#hartzeveryday2017 Week 40

Day 273: When you have a fun weekend and no nap, you fall asleep at 6:30.

Day 274: Today Brian starts a new job (with the same hospital just a different location) that has better hours for our family.
God has worked out every detail of this change for the last six months. I have been drawn to God’s word with the mention of a shield, because he is and has been our protection and provided defense against the evil one. “But, you O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the One who lifts up my head.” Psalm 3:3
Even when we were discouraged and it felt like Satan was attacking us God was working through our tears as we stood firm in prayer, worship, and together. Brian didn’t intend to switch jobs, but God made away in a desert for us. I love sharing stories of God’s faithfulness and this is definitely one of them with more parts than I’m going to type out here. “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Brian and our family. He never once let us go, and I know He will continue to hold us in His hands. He is good in the midst of our struggles!
“Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess for He who promised is faithful.” Hebrews 10:23

Day 275: Lunch with my favorite 3rd grader!

Day 276: These two have played kindly together for the last week because of these Legos! They are combining and building their own creations! I've never been so thankful for Legos!

Day 277:Saying goodbye to my boys, I don't think I've been away from them for more than a day before!

Day 278: Look who made it, first stop BBQ!

Day 279: A few pictures from Lincoln's first soccer game!

 Playing with his best friend Titus
 I missed his first game, but got lots of updates and saw his two goals!

No comments: