Jackson is sick for the first time. He woke up Sunday night around 11 and couldn't breathe. We suctioned his nose a million times that night. I stayed up with him most of the night rocking him. Even though he looked horrible and didn't feel well he still would look up at me and smile. Monday morning he had a 100.4 temperature and I gave him some tylenol throughout the day. He wasn't as congested and was able to sleep better last night. This morning he still had a fever and just didn't look like he felt good. So, I stayed home from school and took him to see the doctor. He was laughing and smiling at the doctor and having a good ole' time. She said he had an ear infection in both ears, the left one was worse. He is on an antibotic for 10 days. She also told me to start feeding him MORE food!! I know Jackson will like that:) I am praying my little boy starts to feel better soon.

Have an ear infection

But still so happy
2 comments:
He looks as happy as Cadence with an ear infection!! Hope he feels better soon.
we must have the same taste Ian has the same nuks as Jackson :)
Post a Comment