Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sitters

Jackson is sitting really well by himself now. He will have occasional tip over, but sometimes I think he wants to do it so he can roll and get toys from somewhere else:)
The car toy is his favorite. He loves to turn the steering wheel back and forth. He is now doing the same thing with his bottle. It is too funny!

Do you know anyone who would want to watch this adorable, happy all the time, sweet boy?
We are looking for a new baby sitter for Jackson. If you do know someone please let me know right away. Please pray that God would provide the right person to love and watch Jackson while we are at work.

2 comments:

Coughlin's Corner said...

What happened to the sitter you had? Cadence goes to an awesome school let me know if you want info on it.

grandma sharon said...

I would love to watch him!!! I want that picture too. He looks soooooooooooooooooo sweet! Love, Grandma Sharon