Brian is on call this weekend at the hospital. He was called back 7 times so far. Every time he called to say he was on his way home, less than 15 minutes later he would call back and say he was headed back in. Oh well, Jackson made the most of our time together!
First, we headed out to an event in honor of Katrina. It was so sweet to see all of Louis and Katrina's students wearing their Yang's Gang shirts. They are greatly loved!

Katrina, Jackson and I- Katrina looks so great! Please pray for her as she starts her third round of chemo on Monday. Pray for no reactions to the chemo so she can be in and out, also for peace and strength for the whole family.
Jackson kept eyeing up the blow up slide and since he goes down the slides at the park all by himself, I thought I would let him go down.

Starting out- not too bad

Coming down- NOT liking it
Then it was time to read the Bible and practice climbing up on the couch.
Of course, we got in a trip to the park.
This slide is so much better!
Next up: Dinner Date at Chick-fil-a

He couldn't get enough milk or...

PICKLES!
Jackson loves to eat but whenever we go out to eat, he barely eats. He is such a people watcher, and it doesn't help when everyone that walks by stops to talk to him!
After dinner, we had to make a Target run for a few things. I wish I had video of Jackson running wild through Target. Now that he can walk, he doesn't want to sit in the cart. Target wasn't too busy so I let him "walk" next to me. I'm sure the other shopper thought we were crazy. He would run circles around the racks, come run into me, and scream with sheer delight.
He was having so much fun that I just let him roam the store and followed him around!
He was having so much fun that I just let him roam the store and followed him around!
I may or may have not have been a bit annoyed by how many times Brian got called into work today, but I will REJOICE in the fun times I had with Jackson today!



1 comment:
Thanks for coming! Love you and Jackson (and Brian too!).
Post a Comment