Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Things Orange

We spent the Saturday morning hanging out at the house and the park. Jackson loves his pumpkin mug from Sandy!! Then we spent the afternoon having lots more pumpkin fun!
Carving pumpkins:

J is for Jack-o-latern and Jackson!

Wow! So cool! What is the trick to these pumpkins Mom and Dad?
Pumpkin Cookies:
Jackson is such a helper these days! Thanks to him we have some beautiful looking cookies.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Blog hopping and ran across yours! You have such a beautiful family! Looks like your Halloween was a blast! Thanks for sharing it with us!

MOM said...

Kyndra it's great how you let Jackson help you bake, that's how they learn. I always enjoyed it when you and Kayla would be off of school too so we could spend those days together doing the things that kids love to do...reading books, baking, cuddling and more...I love family quality time and I love you!!!