Then we got ready to take Jackson to see Live Steam Engines. Every third Saturday of the month the Steam Engine Club gives free public rides. We headed out and got stuck in some Aggie traffic on the way. As soon as we got there Jackson was in train heaven. He couldn't stop looking at them. The only downfall was the wait to ride them because Jackson kind of loss interest by them. Jackson and I ended up being the only ones that rode, we got to jump the line this way! It was one of the best train rides I have been on. They took us all around, through the woods, and over some little bridges. He has watched the video of him on the train at least 20 times already:)

-1.jpg)
Jackson fell asleep within 5 minutes of being in the car. So, on the way home we stopped at the outlet mall. Jackson slept in the stroller and we shopped!!
Jackson swam with Grandpa and Grandma for one last time, and Brian and I ran errands. I made carmel apple pies and the house still smells scrumptious! We ordered Chuy's take-out for dinner and the creamy jalepeno didn't disappoint. We made one last park run with Grandpa and Grandma and came back to celebrate Brian's birthday with them and apple pie..JPG)
I would say it was a wonderful day only missing one thing; my parents:)
1 comment:
I missed being there too! Missing you all so much!!!
Post a Comment