I love the mental image I have when reading Revelation 4 and 5 about the Lord's throne in Heaven. I picture everyone having a great time of dancing, singing, and praising the Lord. Revelation 4:8 says ...the creatures DAY and NIGHT never stop saying "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Then in 5:8-13 says... they encircled the throne and in loud voices sang..and fell down and worshiped.
I want to sing and fall down and worship my God DAY and NIGHT now, here on Earth!!
So I chose to memorize Psalm 95:6-7 "Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker, for he is Our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care."
I have done a pretty good job of memorizing my previous scriptures, but what I like most about this whole experience so far is that God's word is written on my heart continually. I wake up quoting scripture and many times through out the day I am drawn to these scriptures. I pray God continues to use His word to draw me closer to Him and change my heart.
1 comment:
I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and I know that God will bless you beyond measure---because that's what His word says He will do! Love ya!
Post a Comment