Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a FUN week

We have been taking full advantage of the beautiful weather we are experiencing here. After a weekend a sitting around and resting, I felt like I didn't really have a weekend. I have been enjoying every minute with my boys after school and putting all school work aside. (I will have a lot to catch up on this weekend, but I will worry about it then.:)

Every night this week we have walked to a park and played. Jackson has a new favorite park. The Digger Park as he calls it! It is a good 30 minute walk from our house, good thing I like to walk.!




 Then, tonight we had a family date night at Panera. Jackson loves to take mommy on dates. All night he kept asking me if he could take me on a date. So sweet! We all shared a Mango Smoothie in separate cups because Jackson was running a fever.
 You would never know he had a fever. He had so much energy and was a ham all night!
  My loves!
Only 2 more days before I can spend the weekend with my boys. Hopefully Jackson's fever will break quickly!

No comments: