I had told Brian for my birthday I wanted my laundry room painted. I loved the color we had in our old kitchen and thought it would be fun in there. Brian decided to wait until his Dad was here to have him help him. Well, Jackson and Mel did most of the work.
Jackson calls Papa Mel a "Roller Man."
Sharon also decided to throw me another little birthday party while they were here. Jackson is ALL about birrthdays, cake, and candles.
Since we had to take down all of the shelving to paint, Brian decided we would put up cabinets instead. This is a picture of before (with the previous owner's junk).
The finished result. I love it! The room feels more open and clean. I also think the color (Olive Hint) looks better in person.
We bought a small bench to store a few things and/or sit Jackson to put his shoes on.
Now if the clothes washed, dried, and folded themselves!





No comments:
Post a Comment