Sunday we got some more much needed rain. Brian can always make me laugh! Here he is ordering at the drive through holding the umbrella out of the car so he wouldn't get wet.
We tried spiking Jackson's hair on Sunday for Church. I was not a huge fan, still missing the curls:( Jackson also can always make me laugh! I put out my fall decorations, all 6 of them! Now if it would just cool off a little more before we go to the pumpkin patch. I want to wear my boots!
I had a fight with the gate, and I think the Jeep and I won! Our gate does not lock all the way and flies open quite easily. I was backing out of the garage yesterday and hear a huge crunch. I know I closed the gate. I was beyond mad at myself! But, on the positive side I think I fixed the gate. It stays closed now!
But, possibly a bigger issue is that I need a haircut and color ASAP and don't have an appointment for another two weeks. I am not sure I can make it!


2 comments:
Speaking of Fall. . .Grandpa was raking huge piles of leaves today and I was wishing Jackson was here to help him. I know he would LOVE to jump in them!!!!
Yes, yes, yes, we want to watch Jackson for you! Or, as Tim wanted me to say, "Can we watch Brian & Kyndra for Jackson, instead of Jackson for Brian and Kyndra?" :)
Post a Comment