I am ready to be done with doctors and sickness. It seems like since September we have been dealing with some kind of issue that requires medical attention. First me, then Brian, next Jackson, and then Brian again. Brian and I both have already met our deductibles for the year (our insurance runs Sept-Sept). I have never met mine before. However, I am thankful nothing has been too major.
We went back to Urgent Care Monday night to have Jackson's stitches removed. He did great. When he first laid not he had a minor freak out remembering what happened last time he laid on that table.
He may have a little scar. That will make him look tougher, right!?! We just won't tell anyone he hit his head while dancing:)
We have all been under the weather the past week. I made a huge pot of chicken noodle soup on Saturday and we I am still enjoying it for dinner each night.
I would have to say, I think it is as good as my mom's. She taught me well!
"The Lord is my strength and my song." PSalm 118:14
2 comments:
I hope you all start feeling better. I hate those times it seems you live at the Dr.
After I met my deductable last year I visited a dermatologist, a chiropractic massuese... you name it!
I'm glad I taught you a few things! the soup does look as good as mine, but does it taste as good as mine, I'm sure it does cause you are a good cook just like your mom.
Post a Comment