“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2
I have friends/family with cancer, wishing for a child, high levels of stress, and many other troubles that life brings. It is easy to say you will pray for someone and then pray once or not even follow through. I want my life to include more times of prayer, real quiet times with my Lord lifting others up. I also feel like I need to be in fervent prayer for Jackson. Life is tough! I want him to come to love the Lord with all his heart, and I want him to be able to stand firm amidst life's troubles.
I believe in prayer more than anything. I know God doesn't answer every one the way we may want, but wants us nonetheless to present our requests to him.
I love talking to God and feel a real sense of peace knowing he hears my every word.
1 comment:
We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO Ready too!!!
Can't wait for that precious family time!!!!!
Post a Comment