Monday, November 28, 2011

TB: Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving morning my mom made us breakfast. We hung around at their house and played until lunch time. Right before we left for Brian's parents house my friend Melissa stopped by for a few minutes. Coming home during the holidays makes it extra to get to see and spend time with everyone I would like to.
As soon as we got to Brian's parents house, I made everyone come downstairs for a few pictures. I knew if we didn't do it right away we wouldn't do it at all.

Just the 3 of us!
Dad, Mom, Brian, Me, Garrison, Katelyn, Jackson, and Ian; Kayla we missed you!
Dad, Mom, and Me
I am so thankful for all they do and have done for me!
Sharon was kind enough to open her home up to my whole family as well. This way we didn't have to split our time between two houses.
I tried to get a picture of all the Hartzler cousins and this is the best I got.
Lily, Leo, Jackson, and Alivia
Vande Slunt cousins
Ian and Jackson
Brian and his family. I guess Traci had already left at this time.
Darcy joined us as well for Thanksgiving. She is working and going to school. Keep up the good work Darcy!
We watched the Packers win and the kids played in the basement with all the toys. Jackson needed Grandma down there with him all the time.
Everyone was going a little stir crazy, so we headed out to the park. The folks on the slide plus Brian and Garrison walked. I, on the other hand, drove in order to avoid freezing.
And this is why I don't live in WI!
We realized we didn't get a picture with the Hartzler's.
Garrison and Jackson are watching a movie and waiting for their popcorn.
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I enjoyed being lazy and spending time with the people I love most.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I miss you guys so much!!!!