Saturday morning my Aunt's Church/preschool was having a Pancake Pajama Party. Jackson will start going to preschool here most likely in the fall. I think he is ready to be with all kids his age.
While I got ready, he played his favorite game on the i-Pad.
We drove through to pick Mommy up a coffee and then we were off to the Pancake Party. Despite the name, Jackson opted to make a waffle. He topped it with strawberries and whipped cream. He had half of it eaten before I was able to snap a picture.
After the yummy waffle, they had different centers set up for the kids to play. Jackson enjoyed making his own waffle, building towers, and throwing feathers.
We headed home to change before we went to our second party of the day. Drew, Jackson's friend from Church, turned 3 and had a pirate party. Jackson wasn't that interested in dressing as a pirate at first, but loved jumping with all the kids on the trampoline. Thanks for the fun party Drew!
![]() |
We were back home by 1:00. Jackson took an excellent nap and I was wiped out as well. It was fun partying the morning away!

1 comment:
I can't believe he is so big!
Post a Comment