of a life well lived!
Brian's grandpa passed last Sunday night. We are thankful we were able to drive to Kansas for the funeral. It started with us clapping and rejoicing that Wayne is now with the Lord. Stan said some beautiful words about his dad, and Brian was able to close the funeral by playing and singing "Because He Lives". Brian's grandpa was a man that lived for and honored the Lord in all he said and did!
He raised 5 boys to do the same thing.
Lloyd, Mel, Stan, Eldon, and Marvin
All of the sons with their wives.
Brian's grandpa had 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Jackson is his only great-grandson to carry on the Hartzler name.
Us with Brian's parents and sisters.
Our Hartzler Family
Jackson, you come from a long line of great Hartzler men!
I am thankful that Wayne and Alsa raised a Godly son, so Mel and Sharon could also raise a Godly son, and now Brian and I pray we do the same thing. I am blessed to have married into Hartzler family!
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about Brian's grandpa. I would have been teary eyed during his solo. He sounds like a great man.
Thanks for posting the pictures Kyndra! I was sad that I couldn't be there with everyone, but happy when I think about Grandpa celebrating with Grandma in heaven!
Post a Comment