Monday, April 16, 2012

A Fever and Date Day

  This sweet boy has been under the weather all weekend. It just breaks my heart. He woke up from nap on Friday with a fever and hasn't been able to shake it yet. We thought we would be proactive and take him to the doctor Saturday morning and get him on something so we all could go to work on Monday. But, no infection just viral. Well, Monday morning is here and it still hasn't run its course. Back to the doctor we go.
Brian and I had planned on spending all of Saturday together since his parents were leaving Sunday morning. We still decided to go. Grandma gave the Tylenol and Motrin while we had a great afternoon/evening out. We went shopping, out to eat, and to see The Hunger Games. I was actually disappointed with the movie because I thought the book was 300 times better. Love spending the day with my love!
We laid low on Sunday with Jackson continuing the medicine rotation every 3-4 hours. Brian and I cleaned/organized our closets and Jackson watched Cars and Cars2 on a rotation as well!

No comments: