Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tag Team

Brian and I have been alternating days at home with our little guy. We left the doctor on Monday with a confirmed case of the Flu. While I hate for him to have an ear infection or strep throat at least you can get an antibiotic and feel somewhat better in 24 hrs. With the flu it is just treat the symptoms that could last 5-7 days.
We have been finding ways to entertain ourselves at home while Jackson lays on the couch.
Scrabble, baking, cleaning, and reading are just a few. Just for the record our Scrabble score is 1-1 this week!
We are on day 5 1/2 of this nasty virus and I think, maybe, the fever is gone. Jackson still wasn't eating well today. He kept telling me he was full, a for sure sign he is under the weather! I actually had to talk him into a smoothie.
But, now I feel a little under the weather. I am praying it is just allergies and that I can make it through the end of the school year without taking off again!

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the Earth."
Psalm 46:10

No comments: