Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thankful

I'm thankful we made it through last week.

Jackson went back to Miss Sandy's on Thursday, and I ended up leaving work early. My legs were achy, I had the worst headache, and just didn't feel well. I thought for sure I was getting the flu too. I asked Brian to pick up some chicken noodle soup on his way home. He brought me some from Chick-fil-a, so much better than the Campbell's I was talking about.
I'm thankful for a husband who takes care of me when I am not feeling well and watching Jackson too. I'm thankful I never had a fever or got the flu, but this headache and allergies can go away now.

I'm thankful I felt well enough to go to work on Friday and enjoy Parent's Night Out.
We dropped Jackson off at church and went out to eat at Smashburger. So yummy!

I'm thankful for a Saturday to sleep in and a day of beautiful weather.
We took Jackson to see some animals and play at the park.
He loves animals and told Brian he was saving his money for a cat for us.

I'm so very thankful for my family!
I love the ups and downs of life that I experience with these 2 boys!

I'm thankful for God's healing, mercy, and new beginnings.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm thankful too that you are well again!!! I felt sooooo sorry for Jackson and all of you, actually. We were praying for you! (That chicken soup looked REALLY good!)

Mom said...

That chocken soup looked good, but not as good as mom's I bet. Glad you are all feeling better. Now find the I-pad so we can talk online with you. Love you bunches