Jackson is at such a fun age. He is quite a character!
I am trying to write down the things he says right away so I don't forget.
Here are a few:
"Fine! You just want me to poop my pants." At Target (loud and clear) in response to me telling him to hold it and we would go to the potty in a minute.
"Dad, what are you eating?" Brian answers nothing and trying to hide his candy. "I heard you smacking." That earned him his own M&M.
"Excuse me." Anytime he wants to talk and we are talking.
"Daddy, did you give Mommy a hug and kiss?" He asks Brian this every morning before he leaves for work.
"Can I go down there with naked feet?" Asking if he could walk to the mailbox with bare feet.
"I really like this shirt (shoes, book, strawberries, etc). Thank you for buying it for me." Anytime he gets something new.
"Mmm! This is good. Thank you for making this for me." Most nights after his first bite of dinner. LOVE making dinner for this boy, makes me feel good!
"Does this give me muscles/make me jump high?" In regards to food he is eating.
"Protein makes me jump high." Explaining to us why he should eat chicken.
So THANKFUL for this sweet, goofy, and full of life boy!
-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment