Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I am beyond blessed!
I couldn't have asked for a better mom. She has and still shows me what it means to put your children first. She is humble, self-less, and loves unconditionally!
My mother-in-law is another great example of love. She out does herself all the time!
All of us are lucky to have them in our lives.

My boys spoiled me this weekend.
Below are just some of my goodies:
I am so thankful that this little boy calls me "Mommy."
 I am not "the perfect mom". I make mistakes, I don't always know what I am doing, and sometimes my house is a disaster. But, I know no greater joy (or hard work) than being able to be a mom and raise Jackson in the ways of the Lord.
These two make my heart full of gladness. I do not take either of them for granted and love weekends like this where we just spend time together.
Brian put together a video for me. He captured Jackson's personality and it is something I will always treasure. Thank you, my love!

3 comments:

mom said...

How precious, I have the cutest grandson ever and daughter and of course my son in law too! These are the gifts that we will always treasure. Thank you Jackson for the nana necklace, I will wear it everyday, it is beautiful and reminds me of you and Ian, my 2 grandsons who are dear to my heart. I love you all!!!

mom Hartzler said...

Thank you for the kind words. The video is BEYOND PRICELESS!!! I keep playing it over and over---I just can't get enough of seeing Jackson and hearing his sweet voice. What a gift from God he is!!!! I felt the same way on the day you were born, Brian, and I'm sure Kyndra's mom did too. How awesome that God brought you together. Love you!!!!

Caroline and Kyle said...

Gosh I can't believe how big Jackson is!!! You look great!