Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Home Run

Monday night Jackson and I tagged along to Brian's softball game. Jackson was super excited to go. He had his snacks, books, and glove loaded in his backpack!
 Before the game, Brian let Jackson run the bases with him. I was trying to get a cute picture of the two of them. I only had my phone, and I failed miserably both times.
 Jackson also helped Daddy warm up a little before the game started!
Jackson had his cookie and raisins gone before the game started. We also read all his books before the 1st inning was over. He liked watching Brian hit the ball and catch in the outfield when a ball went out that way, but that was about it. After about 3 innings, he played games on my phone. Brian, of course, was a stud. He made a running/jumping catch in the outfield (Jackson yelled "home run" when he caught it), hit the ball to the fence, and got on base each time. I love that I married an athlete!

Next game, Jackson and I will show up half way through and leave before it is over.:)

No comments: