Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jackson's Get Away

Jackson was packed and ready to go to Aunt Midge's house far before it was actually time to go. He asked every day if it was time to and the day of he asked about once a half hour. I guess you could say he was excited!
Aunt Midge pretty much spoiled him the whole weekend. Friday night was pizza and movie night. Aaron and him had a sleepover in the living room.
 Saturday he got to go to the beach, which he had been asking us to go for a while.
 They also went through the Rain forest Pyramid at Moody Gardens.
 I keep finding tidbits about the weekend from Jackson. He told me he got ice cream down in Galveston. Today as we were checking out at a store, he said I picked those out at the gas station for a snack (pointing to sour patch kids) with Aunt Midge. Aaron got a chocolate bar. Ha! Aunt Midge, now I know why he had such a good time:)
Jackson said he missed us but after all the fun and sugar he had, I not too sure!

We are so thankful that Aunt Midge and Uncle Dan love Jackson and really treat him like a grandchild. We are blessed to have them close and that they are so willing to always help us out.

No comments: