Friday, July 13, 2012

STORMS

S: Sloshing in the rain
Loves wearing his rain boots!
T: Time Inside
Library fun
Arts and Crafts
Helping make Puppy Chow
O: Out and about in the rain
A flooded street didn't keep us inside

Lunch with friends in the rain
Catching a break from the rain
R: Rainbows
God's promises
M: Meal as cows
Free Chicken? Yes, please!


S: Spic and Span
He said he was making them "clean as a whistle"
Our week was full of rain and thunderstorms, but we still tried to make the most of our time together and at least we are not experiencing a drought like last year!

1 comment:

Traci Soeller said...

I wish we'd get some of the rain here! I see Jackson's wearing JD...do we finally have him converted to the brand? :) I was just folding laundry and folded about 10 shirts of Leo's that were all John Deere. :) He'd wear it every day, if I let him.