Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympic Spirit

Man, I LOVE the Olympics!
I have had the TV on more these last 5 days than the whole last year.
I love watching the USA athletes compete, giving it all they have. I love their determination, but hate the heart break when they realize they didn't quite make it. Makes me wish I had some athletic ability, in fact Brian and I have been racing each other in the pool like were Phelps and Soni:)
During the last summer Olympics I was pregnant with Jackson, so it is fun to get him excited about them this time. He created The Olympic Rings today by matching fruit loops to the correct color. (I do think he may have had more fun eating them than matching:) 
I am pretty sure we have Olympic spirit, what about you?

1 comment:

Tim and Emily said...

What fun!! Yes, we have been glued to the TV since the Olympic trials as well!