Friday, November 16, 2012

11 weeks

I have made it to 11.5 weeks. I had an appointment yesterday and everything looked great! My doctor lifted restrictions, and I don't have to come back for 4 weeks.
 Overall, I have been feeling good. I am just tired, tired, tired. I am usually in bed by 9:30, sleep until close to 7, and nap on the weekends.
I didn't get an ultrasound done on the good machine yesterday, but I still got a look at our little one. We could see their eyes, nose, and mouth. It was also flipping over and moving its arms. Crazy how little but bit it is! Jackson got to come with us and take a peek at his brother or sister for the first time. He thought it looked like a snail. I thought snowman.
We stopped at Chick-fil-a for dinner on the way from my appointment. I had a flashback to when I was pregnant with Jackson. Brian and I would stop here after almost every appointment. We may need to reinstate this ritual!
 
Thank you for your prayers, please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby.


2 comments:

Tim and Emily said...

We sang Never Once in church this morning. I had never heard it before, just your blog reference. I got all teary thinking about you guys. So very excited! You look awesome. Reading this post makes me miss being pregnant! Funny how you can feel that way with your baby in your arms...I wouldn't want to put him back! I just love all those special ultrasound moments, etc!

Jules said...

Yay for 11.5 weeks!! I'm so excited for you and your cute family :)