On New Year's Eve we held a Gender Reveal Party with our families. I kept it simple with just a few decorations and the all important cake.
I made a pink and blue banner out of paint swatches and hung one above the cake and the other over the island.
Sharon made the big "girl" and "boy" banners to hang on the fire place.
We had everyone vote on what they thought Baby Hartzler was going to be.
Since Brian's sister April and her family couldn't be there we taped their guesses on to a family picture.
9 votes for girl and 11 votes for boy
Time to cut the cake!
Lots and lots of BLUE inside!
Mommy's intuition was right:)
So excited for another little boy
Boy, oh boy!
I don't think Jackson could be happier. He keeps telling everyone he is going to have a little brother!
I am glad we decided to wait and celebrate with our families.
What a fun, fun evening! I don't think I will ever forget this New Year's Eve!
1 comment:
Congratulations you two! We are so happy to hear the news :)
Post a Comment