Cravings: Nothing specific this week
Sleep: Pretty good, minus the bathroom breaks and a few crazy dreams
Symptoms: Feeling good, thankful for that
Movement: Lots and lots, love this constant reminder of my little boy
Maternity clothes: Yes (still some mix and match)
Size of baby: Cauliflower, about 14 1/2 inches and 2 pounds
Gender: Boy, Lincoln Wayne
What I miss: Nothing, glad to have the glucose test behind me (praying I passed)
I forgot how nasty the orange drink is, especially since you have to drink it in 5 minutes. At one point she said I had 2 minutes left and I still had about half left.
Looking forward to: Spring break, painting Lincoln's room
Everything looked great at my appointment. I am measuring right at 27 weeks. We got a little peek at Lincoln and saw his sweet little face for a brief second. He is breech right now but will hopefully turn around. I am so humbled my God's goodness and provision on our lives. Thanks for praying for Lincoln and me, it means a lot.
"Great is The Lord, and most worthy of praise." Psalm 48:1
No comments:
Post a Comment