Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jackson is FOUR!

It is always fun to look back and see how much he has grown and changed over the years!
Not sure how I have a 4 year old! 
 
Dear Jackson,
Happy 4th Birthday! I continue to love you more each day. You have such a sweet personality, but you also have a temper. I love watching your learn and love listening to your thoughts. You can carry on a conversation like no one else. Your vocabulary is amazing and you are very creative. You know God died for your sins and loves you. I pray that you learn to really grasp how wide, deep, and everlasting His love is for you. I pray daily that you will have your own personal relationship with the Lord and choose to walk with Him daily. You love to worship through songs and it just melts my heart. You are very excited to become a big brother. I can't wait to watch you love on Lincoln and become the very best of friends. I know you will be a great example for him. You are constantly worried about time and if you have enough time to do something. You are my son! You are determined, hate to fail, silly, loving, kind, shy, imaginative, and my true joy. I am so glad God picked me to be your Mommy. I make my life so much richer and you teach me daily to rely on God's strength, peace, and love. I can't wait to see what this year holds for you and for our family.
Jackson, I love you 40, 20, 90 million!
Love, Mommy

No comments: