Thursday, March 14, 2013

28 Weeks

Third Trimester!!
Time flies. I can't believe we have less than 12 weeks left.
 
Cravings: Nothing specific this week

Sleep: Hard to get comfortable, 1-2 bathroom trips a night

Symptoms: Still feeling good, so thankful for good health of both Lincoln and me
Movement: Lots and lots, love this constant reminder of my little boy
Maternity clothes: Yes (still some mix and match)
Size of baby: Cauliflower, about 14.8 inches and 2 1/4 pounds, I feel like he is bigger than this:) My tummy really popped.
Gender: Boy, Lincoln Wayne

What I miss: Nothing, Can now eat my Sweettart Jellybeans because I passed my glucose test!!
 
Looking forward to: Brian finishing up painting Lincoln's room and seeing the new bedding
 
 
Comparison at 28 weeks with Jackson and Lincoln
I am feeling really big right now, but it makes me feel better that I was about the same size with Jackson.

No comments: