Thursday, March 28, 2013

30 Weeks

Cravings: Mandarin oranges
 
Sleep: Starting to get a bit uncomfortable
 
Symptoms: Still feeling good, crazy gums
 
Movement: Lots and lots, feel lots of little feet in my ribs
 
Maternity clothes: Yes (still some mix and match)
 
Size of baby: Cabbage, about 15.7 inches and Baby Center says 3 pounds, but Lincoln is already 3 pounds 13 ounces according to our latest ultrasound (that measures about 31 weeks)
 
Gender: Boy, Lincoln Wayne
 
What I miss: Not much, maybe a good workout
 
Best moment of last week: Seeing Lincoln's sweet face
 
 Pictures from our 3D ultrasound:



I think he has the same nose as Jackson.

Comparison picture at 30 weeks. 
I have gained about 2 or 3 more pounds at this point with Lincoln than Jackson.
 
So thankful all is going well and thank you for your prayers.
 
Psalm 36:5, "Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies."

No comments: